MA programme is available for holders of BA in archaeology or related discipline who are fluent in English. The admission will be possible through the central university recruitment web page. Registation will open in June 2018. The deadline for the registration will be established in spring 2018.
PLEASE NOTE! Accepted candidates who do not have a undergraduate degree in Archeology may be asked to complete some of the undergraduate courses in order to eliminate program differences. In such cases the decision will be made by the Director for Students’ Affairs at the Institute of Archeology of University of Warsaw, based on the candidate’s submitted documents (grade book transcript) during the adaptive week (beginning of October, 2018).
The list of the documents Candidates for bachelor studies are required is as follows:
- MA diploma, legalized by either Apostille or the Polish Embassy in your home country or your countries Embassy (translate if in another language the English or Polish)
- Last Transcript of Grades legalized by either Apostille or either the Polish Embassy in your home country or your countries Embassy (translate if in another language the English or Polish)
- A letter from your Universitz stating that you diploma entitles you participate in MA studies
- The Study and Student ID application from you IRK account
- A photocopy of you passport or other ID.
These you can send as scans via e-mail. They required for a probationary Letter Admission that is valid till the 30th of September.
These following with physical copies of the documents mentioned above need to delivered till the 30th of September.
- A doctors note stating that you are fit to study (translate if in another language the English or Polish)
- Two ID sized photos
- verification of you payment for the Students ID
- A B2 level (upper/post-intermediate) or equivalent language certificate in English.
The list can also be found on the Admission Office Website
There is no tuition fee for the European Union citizens. We welcome also Erasmus and Erasmus Mundus students of archaeology and related disciplines for one/two semester stay. The cost of the full programme for non-EU students is 4000 Euros (2000 Euros per year). The tuition fee should be paid via bank transfer.
The accounut IBAN number is PL followed by Individual account number.
The accoubt SWIFT number is the Individual account number
An additonal a fee of 200 Euro is required as part of the first year tution fee.
Inquiries concerning the MA programme: email@example.com
Inquiries concerning the Internet admission system: firstname.lastname@example.org
Inquiries concerning student’s life (dormitories, scholarships etc.): email@example.com
|Print this page|