BA programme is available for holders of European Baccalaureate who are fluent in English. The admission will be possible through the central university recruitment web page. Registation will open in June 2017. The deadline for the both the registertion and issuing the regestration will be establish in Soring 2017.
The list of the documents Candidates for bachelor studies are required is as follows:
- High School diploma, legalized by either Apostille or the Polish Embassy in your home country or your countries Embassy (translate if in another language the English or Polish)
- Last Transcript of Grades legalized by either Apostille or either the Polish Embassy in your home country or your countries Embassy (translate if in another language the English or Polish)
- A letter from your School stating that you diploma entitles you participate in BA studies
- The Study and Student ID application from you IRK account
- A photocopy of you passport or other ID.
These following with physical copies of the documents mentioned above need to delivered till the 30th of September.
- A doctors note stating that you are fit to study (translate if in another language the English or Polish)
- Two ID sized photos
- verification of you payment for the Students ID
- A B2 level (upper/post-intermediate) or equivalent language certificate in English.
The list can also be found on the Admission Office Website
Some useful and practical information you may find here: Study in Poland
An interview will be the basis for candidate admission. The interview will be conducted in English and it will be aimed at assessing candidate’s predisposition to studying Archeology as well as evaluating the candidate’s scope of interest in terms of the particular field of study.
The interview can be conducted via Skype, if necessary.
Candidates will be interviewed in July 2017. The results of the interviews will be posted and sent to candidates via e-mail on.
There is no tuition fee for the European Union citizens. We welcome also Erasmus and Erasmus Mundus students of archaeology and related disciplines for one/two semester stay. The cost of the full programme for non-EU students is 6000 Euros (2000 Euros per year). The tuition fee should be paid via bank transfer to you indivdual student back account numbers (the account number will be listed on you USOS account page).
The accounut IBAN number is PL followed by Individual account number.
The accoubt SWIFT number is the Individual account number
An additonal a fee of 200 Euro is required as part of the first year tution fee.
Inquiries concerning the BA programme: firstname.lastname@example.org
Inquiries concerning the Internet admission system: email@example.com
Inquiries concerning student’s life (dormitories, scholarships etc.): firstname.lastname@example.org
|Print this page|